Effective Aug. 1, 2013
Welcome to ptleader.com. The website is owned and operated by Port Townsend Publishing Co. By registering to use or access the website, you agree to all terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement or to impose new conditions on use from time to time, in which case we will post a revised User Agreement on this website. By continuing to use any or all of the website after we post any such changes, you accept the terms and conditions of the User Agreement, as modified.
Access to some or all of the interactive capabilities might require you to provide information for the right to post user generated content.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Material published on the website is copyrighted and trademarked by Port Townsend Publishing Co. or by other information providers who have licensed their content for use on the website. If you decide to submit content, in any form, you automatically grant The website a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, distribute, transfer or sell any such content, for any purpose, including commercial purposes, without any payment to you, in any type of media or in any form now known or later developed. In addition, you automatically waive and give up any claim that any use of such content violates any of your rights, including privacy rights, publicity rights, moral rights or any other right, including the right to approve the way the website uses such content.
We encourage a free and open exchange of ideas in a climate of mutual respect. Any action by a user that infringes on another user's right to use and enjoy the website is prohibited. The website reserves the right, but do not assume any obligation, to monitor your online conduct to enforce this User Agreement, without limitation and with absolute discretion. We may cancel or terminate your right to use the website or any part of the website at any time without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to your failure to abide by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the website. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the website, and the disclaimers and indemnification provisions set forth in this User Agreement, shall survive. The website reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of the websites if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of the following guidelines or for any reason whatsoever, within our complete and absolute discretion:
- Users shall not provide any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
- Users shall not use any portion of the website for any unlawful purpose and will comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
- Users shall not use any portion of the website for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. Only the owner or a representative designated by the owner may upload copyrighted material to the websites.
- Users shall not use any portion of the websites for uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available content that is harmful to minors in any way, or for posting content that is harassing, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Users shall not use any portion of the website for uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Users shall not attempt to interfere with any other person’s use of the website.
- Users shall not misrepresent their identity nor impersonate any person.
To register a complaint about another user's conduct, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com or write to Port Townsend Publishing Co., 226 Adams St., Port Townsend, WA 98368.
Throughout The Websites, we have provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor our respective affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the websites or on websites linked to by us on the website.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Port Townsend Publishing Co. harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, damages, costs and/or actions (including attorneys fees) based on or arising from any breach by you of your obligations under this User Agreement. We reserve the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide us with such reasonable cooperation and information as we may request.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
We hope you enjoy using the website. Questions and comments about the content of the website may be sent to Publisher, Port Townsend Publishing Co., 226 Adams St., Port Townsend, WA 98368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.